Friday, January 13, 2012

At Last...SNOW! :)

Blanketed in snow :)

I love to see it snow and so far this winter we hadn't had much accumulation, you know....enough to make a snow man! ;)  
Well, yesterday it started snowing around 8AM and kept up all day!  So today I slipped out to the "house" and took a picture of it, all lovely in white.  

However, I must confess, earlier in the morning I was having second thoughts about my love of snow as I scooped off the front entrance to my office building!!  Oh well, it didn't take too long and I was warmed by the thought that in a few short hours we would be headed to warmer weather!  

A little after one o'clock this afternoon we drove off with another couple in a truck, hauling a trailer, for Bastrop, TX!  Fred has continued to feel good and we are looking forward to working together with our son, Reuben, and several others from Forrest on a work team in the "sunny south."  Just ten hours to travel yet tomorrow! ;)

We continue to give GOD the glory for the miracle of the moments!  


No comments:

Post a Comment